- So tomorrow, the glorious year of 2009 is officially over, and let me tell you - this has been one blast of a year.
- January 2009 - I gave birth to Troy!!!
Pause right here. Enjoy that one. For even if nothing else happened in 2009, it would still be the best year. At least for me.
- May 2009 - my husband got me a piano for my 35th birthday!!!
- July 2009 - I revived this blog!
- July 2009 - we took Troy to his 1st BSO concert
- August 2009- we all travelled to Boston for a beautiful wedding
- September 2009 - I started the gym and baby weight loss routine (which I still successfully maintain)
- September 2009 - My husband and I went to U-2's concert
- By October 2009 I lost 23 pounds of that baby weight
- October 2009 - I saw live and met Joyce DiDonato in New York
- October 2009 - I anchored my music talk-series
- October 2009 - I took an OperaAmerica La Boheme class
- October 2009 - Mom and I took Troy to BMA to see his favorite Matisse
- November 2009 - My husband and I had an incredible vacation in Cancun
- December 2009 - I participated in Too Hot to Handel sing-along at BSO
- December 2009 - My husband and I went to Renee Fleming's recital
- December 2009 - I took Troy to his 1st New Year's Play
Some years pass pale,unnoticed and completely uneventful, others stick in our memories forever. This year has been one memorable, wonderful year.
Happy New Year , everyone! May the coming year be full of life, joy, peace, love and interesting happenings!!!